Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday, April 21 - Our Anniversary

Today is our second anniversary. For breakfast we had coffee and coffee cake that Bonnie brought. It was made from Krusteaz Cinnamon Crumb Cake Mix. I have to try it when I get home. There are a lot of different recipes for their various mixes on their website

After breakfast we took the golf cart, no chance of rain today, and went to the southern end of the villages and went inside Colony recreation center. Lunch was at Mallory Hills where we sat outside under an umbrella to protect us from the perfectly beautiful cloudless day.

And once back at the house we had a final game of dominoes. Bonnie won again and Larry lost again. Bob and I reversed positions.

For our anniversary we didn't go out to eat because we were still full from lunch so we just had appetizers and a vodka and tonic out on the lanai. I gave Larry a card with the DVD that I recorded 5x till I got it right and we watched it on the TV. And believe it or not he didn't even get me a card. Excuses, excuses, he was going to get one the day before when he and Bob came back in the car but Bonnie and I saw them before he had a chance to go to the store. I had gotten mine a week earlier. He did this before for another occasion, definitely a person who needs reminders. I am not impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment