Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 25 - Saturday

I woke up this morning and my neck felt so much better from giving it a break. Of course now I'm in front of the computer again but I have it on a table. It's supposed to be a scorcher today and we haven't decided what we are going to do yet. Well it's only almost 10:00 AM.

We went to play tennis and pickleball followed by the pool for me and TV for Larry.

In the evening we went to Spanish Springs and saw The Soloist. Good movie but now I'd like to read the book. Here is the clip from "60 Minutes" of the interview of the real Mr. Ayers and Mr. Lopez, thanks to my cousin Michael for telling me it had been on the show a few weeks ago. Jamie Foxx was excellent as always and Robert Downey Jr has always been a favorite of mine and he did a real good job in this movie. When we got out of the movie about 9:00 PM we couldn't believe how many young people there were milling around the town square or eating at the restaurants or in the ice cream shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment