Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday, April 5

Today was a lazy day. I think I had some kind of bug last night and was up about 4 times and had all kinds of crazy dreams.

We went to 9:00 AM mass at St. Timothy's. It's in Spanish Springs in The Villages and is "a church in the round". It was packed. Afterwards we went to the The Market of Marion, a Flea and Farmers Market. We bought some fresh grapefruit, tomatoes, onions and sampled other things. Then we went to a fruit stand we remembered from last year and bought fresh squeezed orange juice.

We were gone for about 4 hours and when we came home I went out on the lanai to finish reading The Shack, but I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open. It turns out Larry fell asleep on the living room couch too. We did some laundry and I eventually finished reading the book. I recommend it and I actually read the book didn't listen to it on CD.

For dinner we finally cooked. After buying the tomatoes and onions we decided we had to have hamburgers and that's what we did. We added some blue cheese and lettuce and bread and butter pickles. Another one of our great dinners.

Now how are you supposed to bite into that?


No comments:

Post a Comment