Sunday, April 19, 2009

Friday, April 17 - Sunday, April 19

Friday was another windy day and we made the mistake of playing golf. I can't remember playing so poorly and Larry wasn't having a good day either. When we started out it was gray and because of that was pretty cold to me so I wasn't enjoying it to start. After the 1st 2 holes, the sun reappeared so it didn't feel cold anymore but was still windy. After 9 holes of awful play, instead of playing another 9 we had dinner at Mallory Hills and were able to sit outside and be very comfortable. Earlier that day we took a ride out to an area about 10 miles from here called Harbor Hills. It's on Lake Griffin and we were surprised to see such a big lake in the middle of nowhere. We spent a couple of hours there looking at the different model homes which were all very unique. Saturday and Sunday are sort of blurs now since it's Wednesday and I'm way behind in keeping up with this but I know I spent a lot of time on my computer putting together a slideshow with music that I put on a DVD for our anniversary on Tuesday. I went to the pool by myself on Saturday while Larry was vacuuming and washing the floor in preparation for our guests on Monday and we went together on Sunday and played tennis later in the afternoon. I played much better but I still lost 6-2, 6-0. One of our balls went over the fence and after we were done we looked for it in the bushes. In the process, I got bit by a tiny bug with a striped back. Twice on one finger and once on another. Fortuantely I never travel without Benadryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment