Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Windy

This morning I went to Weight Watchers and decided to do a little exploring in the area. I really hit the jackpot. It was like finding civilization. I never knew all these stores were here, especially when we were staying at the other end of The Villages and never ventured out this far.
After I got home and used my iPhone without a problem, I went to use it again and it was deader than a doornail. I thought for sure we were going to have to make a trip to the Apple store in Orlando but first I went online. Sure enough there were instructions to fix it. It appears that I needed to reset it. Don't know what happened but this is what I did and eventually it came back to life, although I did have that apple logo for a really long time.

To reset iPhone, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
Here's the link

Yesterday we played golf in the afternoon but it was so windy again. We would have been better off staying home. We were both hitting like we had never played before - especially me with my swings and misses, but I still did pretty good on those par 3s - one par, one bogey. We decided to bag it after 9 and not put ourselves through any more torture. We went back to the house and were going to have a drink but first we went in the hottub. After we came out, Larry didn't feel well. He had the chills and lied down on the couch while I made salad for dinner - no drink. Probably a good thing since I have WW in the AM. We watched the last two episodes of 24 - Season 6.

I've sort of lost track of what we did Monday and Tuesday. I know we played tennis both days, even with the wind, and pickleball one of them too. It was too cloudy for the pool so we didn't do that and I didn't take any pictures so we must have been in some catatonic state the rest of the time.


-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment