Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Won Again

This time it was Shuffleboard. Michael and Larry were my worthy opponents.  Michael came today and after having lunch and sitting around for awhile we decided we needed some exercise.  First we took a ride around in the golf cart and then went to the rec center and decided to play shuffleboard.
We weren't really sure about the rules but did a pretty good job of coming up with what worked for us.  I was way behind but somehow, must have been my great skill, came out the winner.




It's anyones game as you can see.  Notice how I had the lowest score of 20 and then the highest of 41.  We had a predetermined number of times left to play, I didn't just say let's quit now - although I did try that earlier (doesn't show on this board).










No comments:

Post a Comment