Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday, March 19

Not such a beautiful day today. I took out all my summer clothes in preparation for packing for Florida and they're in piles all over the bed in the spare bedroom. I hate packing but I'm glad to be going away.

We went to the club for a late lunch today since it's tennis day and we wouldn't have dinner together (or at all). We each had tuna sandwiches on rye bread with roasted red peppers and spinach. I got a side of steak fries and Larry was good and got the fruit - but he did eat some of my fries. And we had a glass of wine too so I guess that means we've started our vacation already since we never have wine with lunch.

I spent the evening scanning in a bunch of letters my father wrote to my mother before they were married. I did about half of them. I brought them home with me along with pictures and other memorabilia after my mother died in 1992 but I never looked at them until a few weeks ago. I thought my brother and sister would like copies too.

No comments:

Post a Comment