Sunday, March 22, 2009

Almost ready to go


We're practically all packed and the car is mostly loaded. We finished our leftovers and now I'm going to clean the refrigerator.
Lynn is watering my plants taking in my mail, and if you read this Lynn, if any die it's OK.

I also got Mark's margarita recipe
2 parts tequila   - 2.5 pts (2 oz)  5 PP
1 part triple sec  - 2 pts (1 oz)    1 PP
1 part Rose's lime juice - 1 pt ( 1 oz)


3 oz drink - 4 pts
4 oz drink - 6 pts

I made one tonight that was
4 parts tequila
1 part triple sec
2 parts Rose's lime juice

No wonder I felt buzzed when I went over to give them our garage door opener.

I hope to use this venue to document our trip, so if you're interested, stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Barb, I just love your Blog ... or is this Facebook? I know, I'm showing my ignorance.

    The bunnies are simply darling and I wish I knew some kids so I could make one.

    Thanks for sharing your recipes and have a wonderful trip to Florida. I look forward to seeing you at the end of May!
    Love,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete