Saturday, February 26, 2011

One Day To Go

We leave for Baltimore tomorrow and spend the night at the Sleep Inn. The next day we take the shuttle to the cruise ship for 12 days of relaxation. This isn't supposed to be the rainy season in the Caribbean but according to the weather forecast it looks like it. I'm posting what the extended forecast is here so that I can compare it to what we actually experience.

This is the weather for Baltimore on the day we arrive and when we leave.

And this is for as far out as I could go for the ports.  For March 3 I couldn't find Labadee or Cap Haitian so I picked 2 locations.

The first one, 83℉ is Porta Plata, DR, 154 miles to the East and the second is Port-au-Prince which is the same distance South.  It will be interesting to see what the weather turns out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment