Wednesday, February 16, 2011

As Time Goes By

I'm trying to do everything because we're leaving in less than two weeks for about 6 weeks.  First a cruise and then off to Florida.  I talked to Laura last night who is at Disney World with Greta and the boys and John and Ann for a couple of days and then back to Dad and Ann's till Saturday.
She asked me what I did and I rattled off a bunch of stuff and thought, WOW, that was a lot and then I realized I forgot something else that I did during the day.  No wonder I feel like I'm so busy and don't have time to do anything.  These are the things I did:
Worked at WW in Irondequoit at 8:15 and then stopped at Accutax to deliver a message from Nadine to Len.  He wasn't there but I got to visit with Judy and left the info with her.  I haven't seen Judy in probably 5 years so it was nice to catch up for a few minutes.
From there I went home and continued working on our taxes so they can get submitted before we leave.  At noon it was time to go to Yoga.  What a workout!  If I had to do that one on my own from a DVD I would have quit after 10 minutes.  It was great and this was the item I forgot to tell Laura.
Back home and back to the taxes.  I couldn't find my statements from M&N for my IRA from January - October when they switched to a new reporting company. 
In one of my bursts of neatness and getting rid of unnecessary papers, I think I overcleaned.  I searched all over and finally just called up and they were able to email me the summary document where I was able to get all the information I needed.  And then it was time to go to work at WW in Penfield. 
After work, with a banana waiting for me in the car, and a couple of sample snacks, the NEW Cinnamon Crumb Bar and also NEW Dijon Pretzels I stopped at Starbucks for a coffee to complete my dinner which I ate at Katie's basketball game where I met Larry.

After we got home, at 9:45,  I called Laura at 9:57 right before my 10:00 PM deadline according to her message and then it was back to taxes.  Did get them finished.  I wanted to watch Harry's Law but we were having problems with all our On Demand channels so I just kept on working.  Larry called Time Warner and they set up an appointment for someone to come out today.  I didn't think it could be a problem with our set/(s) but the rep did.  I tried it again this morning and it worked fine (just like I knew it would).

No comments:

Post a Comment