Friday, February 4, 2011

Groupon Shopping

I love Groupon, but they do make it easy to buy things you wouldn't necessarily get.  But in some cases that is good.  The restaurants are especially good because it is an incentive to go out and try new places.
I went out today to use my Groupon for Craft Company No. 6 a unique store of many handmade items.  It expires tomorrow so didn't want to let it go to waste.  I got some cute wire picture holders, my favorite twisted candles and some salsa.

From there I went to Bisque & Brush to pick up the pieces I finally did go and paint.  I made 2 ice cream bowls in the black and white check pattern to match the other pieces in the kitchen.  One I sponged on the inside to match the countertop and the other I left white.  I went one Thursday before bridge and that was about all the time I had.  Since this was my store at one time, I was very disappointed to see the lack of stock and the poor condition of the brushes.  I should have brought my own brushes so I could have had a nice blunt edge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment