Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Off to OG

I left Nadine's around noon on Friday after we skyped with Gerry.  It was such a great visit, can't wait to do it again.  It was Nadine's birthday and I can't remember when we last spent any time together on her birthday, probably not since she was 12 or 13.  

Now I was going to Greta's and Laura was arriving about the same time.  Needless to say, this was a very different type of visit than the one I just had with Nadine.  From laid back and lazy to on the go every minute.  I got there before Beverly got home with the boys.  Myles was at a playdate and Hunter was supposed to have a Kindergarten event at the beach at 4:00 but just a few minutes before that the skies opened up and the rains came.  Laura arrived during the downpour and after Greta got home we did have a lazy evening.  


On Saturday it was entirely different.  In one day we went out on the boat











and then went to Myles piano recital and this is one of the three pieces he did
and then to the Bloomberg Summer Picnic











In my next life I want to work at Bloomberg in NYC.  Not only do they take over all of Randalls Island for their family summer picnic, but an employee gets 2 to 4 terminals on their desk in a beautiful building in New York City, at least in the areas I've seen.




No comments:

Post a Comment