Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 8 - St Marteen

We went to breakfast early today and then I went up to deck 10 to see what the weather conditions were up there because I wanted to walk.  With the sun out it was really hot so I was able to wear my bathing suit top and did 45 minutes of walking.  I need to work off some of the food I've been eating.  We had a tour scheduled for 12:30 that took us through the Dutch and French sides of St Marteen.




Came back to ship to sit out in sun for awhile but it got cloudy after being sunny all afternoon.

The drink of the day was a Margarita and I had one before and after dinner.  We started getting them at the bar on Deck 4.

The evening entertainment was a great piano player.
There was a 70s party after dinner.

And this was our towel guy for the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment