Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sarasota

We had a great time in Sarasota with the Steinebachs. We got there Tuesday afternoon and sat out on their lanai and caught up with all the news. Then we had dinner and sat around and talked until bedtime.
Chris doing dishes
The next day Chris was committed for a golf game so Penny, Larry and I went to Venice and to Sharky's for a snack.

Barb and Penny
Larry and Penny
Larry and Barb
There were a lot of people catching stingrays on the pier

later in the afternoon I called linksys to find out why their wireless wasn't working and the answer was "get a new one". While I was on the phone I was also on my google account and I got an IM from Emily so we chatted for awhile too.
That night we went out to dinner at an Italian restaurant and went back to the house and watched The Departed, but I fell asleep and went to bed. Larry fell asleep too but got a second wind and stayed up for the whole thing.
The next morning we had breakfast and sat around and talked some more. There was never a moment where we didn't have something to say. Eventually, we left for The Villages.

-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment