Friday, July 15, 2011

Kayak and Lunch

We'd like to do "Kayak and Koffee" or "Kayak and Kocktails" but for today it was "Kayak and Lunch" (no alliteration).  Audrey, Lila, Mary Beth and I went kayaking over to the Bayside for lunch.  It was a beautiful day, a little breezy on the bay, but a perfect day for being outside.  I was glad I didn't have to work today.

 Look at how perfectly in sync Mary Beth and Lila were and I love the orange and yellow combination of the paddles.

This is how far away from them I was when I took the picture, you can't even see them. If you click on the picture it will enlarge and you can see them as a spec in the distance. 

 Audrey in her fast kayak

 We went down to check out the lily pads, not too many

 Here we are at lunch

And we were joined by a swan and her baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment