Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Delray Beach Pictures

There were so many pictures that I took when we were in Delray Beach that I liked, it was hard to choose which to post so I'm probably listing too many but so what, it's for me anyway.


This is where we stayed at Doris and Michael's apartment.


The night before they went back to Boston we all went out to dinner

This bird caught his dinner

We drove up to Worth Ave in Palm Beach and walked around.  I loved this plant wall.

These little lizards with curly tails were all over the place in Delray Beach


This was a self portrait


These was a sunrise, we were up early every day 
and the following are just some other peaceful pics




This is where my mother lived in Boca Raton at Edgewater Pointe Estates.. The place looked the same but across the street they put in a shopping center.

No comments:

Post a Comment