Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Perfect Day

Today was a perfect beach day.  Finally the yellow flag was up so the waves weren't as strong as the previous days.  I was able to take my tube out and actually stay out there and bob around over the waves quite easily.  It wasn't until I put my legs through the tube so that I was sitting on it that the waves carried me to shore.  The first time I did it, I was gently pushed toward the shore and when I got close to shore, where the waves were breaking I got pushed a little harder.  I got pushed so far onto shore that I was sitting on the sand.  Before I came in, Larry got the camera so he could take some pictures, at my request. 
We went to the beach around 10:00 and stayed until almost 5:00, it was so beautiful. And, I actually read a real book in only a couple of days and got a new one.

We went up to our room and finished our homemade margaritas.

Before eating we took a walk on the beach since we didn't take one earlier in the day.

For dinner we had salad with tuna and goat cheese.



No comments:

Post a Comment