Thursday, May 26, 2011

Last Day Before We Leave

Today was our last full day in Cancun and once again the weather was incredible.  The wind was still relatively calm which meant the water was not that wavy so it was perfect for taking my tube in and bob around.
We had our Margaritas on the beach in the afternoon


and then some Dos Equis later on.  What can I say, we had a lot of beverages left over.  As it was, we left a full bottle of wine behind.


We went to Puerto Madero for dinner again tonight and this time I took pictures.

We started with complimentary margaritas.

I loved the purse holder that they brought over to our table.

The funny thing is we had less to eat tonight than the last time but felt so much fuller, or at least I did.  I was in pain from how full I was so instead of taking the bus back to the hotel we walked.  Even once we got back, all I could do was lie down because my stomach was too full to stay in an upright position.

Here are some of the pictures from this night. 
 We got there in time for a beautiful sunset

We knew we wanted fish so the waiter brought over the raw selections that we had for that day. 

 Above is the special tuna for the day, I think it was bigeye and is what I ordered.  The last time we were there I got the ahi tuna, which is on the left of the plate below
Larry got the sea bass which is on the right of the plate above.  Lobsters were another choice of the day.
Above is the sea bass that came with shitake mushrooms and asparagus.  We also got a side of roasted vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment