Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Myrtle Beach at the Marriott

Michael flew down from Boston on Friday and met us at Surfside Beach. He and Larry went to play golf and later in the afternoon I checked us out of there and into the Marriott at North Myrtle Beach. 
I moved everything up to our room and did some grocery shopping just in time to meet them at the gate so I could open it for them.
It was a beautiful night and we sat out on the balcony for drinks and appetizers.  After each having a large glass of scotch and someone suggested another I suggested adding some more appetizers and call it dinner.  Everyone agreed and it was just perfect.  That is until the next morning, at least for me.  I'm so glad I wasn't going to play golf that morning.  I didn't really feel better until the next day. 
After they got back Larry and I walked the beach and we went to Bonefish Grill for dinner.  


 Above is a Pano picture taken with my
iPhone from the beach of the Resort
 And this is a pano of the pool
area where we were sitting
These birds that were hanging out 
with the seagulls are Royal Terns

No comments:

Post a Comment