Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday, July 22

My Barry Manilow video was blocked on YouTube for copyright claim by Stiletto Entertainment. I guess I didn't own it just because I took it. They own Barry.
Today I'm going to get my hair done and then we're going to pick up the boat from being repaired. Maybe the sun will come out by then.

Well the sun came out shortly before we went to get the boat. After tying up at the dock we started going to Penfield to play golf but then Larry thought there may be practice for the member golf. We called and he was right so we went home and played tennis instead. It was our warm up for pickleball tonight.

At 5:30 we went to pickleball but ran into Anna & Ed who were returning saying that no one was there. We invited them to come over for a drink instead. Then Jane called and said Lila was there, also coming back from no pickleball. Jane said Bill forgot about pickleball after coming back from golf and taking a shower. So they also came over too. We sat out on the deck enjoying one of the few nice evenings we've had lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment