Monday, July 6, 2009

July 6, Monday


I started off the day by doing my yoga neck and shoulder stretches. I didn't have a chance over the weekend. Then Larry and I took a walk. It was a beautiful morning. After being home for a while the clouds started to roll in and the temperature dropped. Oh well, at least it was warm for part of the day.
I worked on my book of letters most of the day except for when we went to Wegmans. I'm leaving Thursday to isit Laura and Greta so had to stock up for Larry. I made pasta with clam sauce using fresh littleneck clams. YUM!!

Later in the evening, we had a sunshine thunder storm. The sky was bright and there was a downpour. You just knew there was going to be a rainbow and sure enough, there it was.

In the above picture you can see the sun shining over the lake but raining at the same time.





No comments:

Post a Comment