Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Heaven on Earth

What temperature do you think of when you think of heaven?  I always think it should be warm, no jackets necessary.  But today it was 24 degrees when we went cross country skiing and it felt like heaven on earth.  It was just so beautiful and after warming up it didn't even seem that the temperature was that low.  The trees were blanketed in snow and the roads were covered.  The trails were good too although the beginning could use a little trimming.
We were out for 2 hours, about ½ hour was spent taking my iPhone out of my pocket so that I could take a picture.  Every time I would make a turn I would find a more beautiful view.  It was cloudy, otherwise the pictures would look better.  Now most of them look like black and whites except for Larry's red jacket.




No comments:

Post a Comment