Monday, February 23, 2009

Chicken Milanese

This was another leftover recipe. The chicken has been in our freezer for a while so it was like a brand new meal. I'll include the recipe here since I don't know when we'll make it again. I added some brown Basmati rice mixed with some of that wonderful Jack's salsa from Oscar Night for a little zippy flavor and a side of fresh broccoli.

We also had a wonderful bottle of wine with it. Casa Larga (a local vineyard) French Oak Reserve Chardonnay. A very delicious and full bodied wine.

I've been very busy scanning in my slides from the 60s and 70s so having these easy meals has really been helpful. When I was single I could have just had pretzels for dinner and been happy. But now that Im married (almost 2 years) my husband likes to eat real food and he likes to have company for dinner. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment