Friday, July 2, 2010

Where did June go??

The whole month of June just disappeared and I hardly wrote a thing.  Well, for the first part of the month I was busy with the Flat Stanley Blog www.flatstanley-webster.blogspot.com  and then I started making a book from the blog and then, and then . . .  well you know how it goes.

I got a job with Weight Watchers as a receptionist the beginning of the month and started my training two weeks ago.  I'm really excited about this and looking forward to starting my new career.

Since I barely have any clothes that fit, and especially since I need to look halfway decent for work, I've gone shopping a bunch of times.  Mostly found tops and a couple of pants.  

The downstairs is done.  We picked out carpeting and it was installed last Wednesday and then we picked out paint colors.  We did the family room in a dark brown and it looks beautiful.  The bedroom we did in a darkish tan since we wanted the room to look brighter and that looks good too.  Tomorrow we're getting a new bed for our room, that bed will go downstairs with a new headboard/footboard and then we're DONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment