Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What retired people do

OK, so I'm retired and I should at least have some fun.  I shouldn't feel like I should be productive at all times.  Of course what I do being productive other people would consider wasting time, since it usually involves doing things on my computer.  I admit it, I'm addicted to my computers.  But there are so many things to do on them and things to learn to do, that I just don't have enough time to do them all.
Anyway, since I do spend so much time on my computer and not enough time with Larry, considering we're both in the same house together much of the day, I suggested that we play on the Wii that we got for Christmas from Larry's kids.  We had so much fun playing Mario-Kart when we visited Kris and her family that it was the perfect gift for us.  We've played Mario-Kart a few times but still seem to gravitate toward 11th and 12th place.  So yesterday we did bowling and golf.  I think I've finally found the sport that I can beat Larry, at least temporarily.  Look at my scores, I'm Red, I rocked.  

I let him have a rematch today, but I beat him again.  Then we tried some tennis and neither of us have the hang of it yet, but I think that one is going to be his.  I should be downstairs practicing that now while he's out playing real tennis, but . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment