Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day

We had corned beef and cabbage for Valentines Day.  It worked out really well, we were going grocery shopping and walked by some corned beef at BJs that looked really good and thought, why not.  We usually go to a St Patricks event at SJFC and have our corned beef there so now we had our own and it was great.  Made it with potatoes, cabbage and carrots (a no-no) for St Patricks day.



Larry got me a new set of irons for Valentines Day but gave them to me the day they were delivered.  He thought for sure I would wonder what the package was and would guess his gift.  Now honestly, the last thing I would think of was that a box that looked like it had a golf club in it was for me.  I'm so used to golf clubs being delivered here that I would have thought it was just ANOTHER golf club for him.  I got a new wood for Christmas, so I can't wait to see how much better my game is.

We went to the library today and got the complete 3rd season of 24.  Larry got into position to watch the first episode.


We started watching at 8 PM and didn't stop until 2 AM.


-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment